The SHAPE course
Join us for the SHAPE course – six engaging Wednesday evening sessions to help you to:
- Discover your gifts
- Live a more joyful and fruitful Christian life
- Serve God more fully
- Gain confidence and become the person God has designed you to be
We are all unique creations of God’s amazing workmanship, have a place to fit in, and an important role to play in the life of the Church and its mission. By discovering our special personal SHAPE we can fulfil all these aspirations!
Who can go on the course?
- Has made a commitment to Christ
- Can attend all, or most, of the six sessions
- Is prepared to do roughly an hour of reflection ‘homework’ outside of the sessions
If this is you, you are welcome to come and grow with us at The SHAPE Course. We’d love to see you there.
Takes place: Wednesdays from 10 May to 21 June (except for 31 May in half term), 7.30pm
Venue: The Link
Key contact: Laura Simpkins to find out more. There are sign-up slips and further information available in the Link.